Posting: Clinical Social Worker LLMSW and LMSW - Intersectional Insight, PLLC
March 31, 2023
Intersectional Insight, PLLC welcomes new clinical social work graduates (LLMSW) and fully licensed practitioners (LMSW) looking to grow into private practice in an empowering professional environment. Our goal is to provide the right balance of administrative and office backing needed to allow you to be a fully independent practitioner. We strive to provide you with a professional, peaceful, and trustworthy work environment. Our professional values include space to fully be who you are. Natural Hair, Dreadlocks, Braids, Bright Vivid Colors, piercings, and tattoos are celebrated. ESL clinicians and those from all spiritual and religious backgrounds are welcome. Queer, Transgender, Polyamorous, Kink-Identified, and Gender Non-Conforming clinicians are especially encouraged to apply as the current waitlist includes many seeking clinicians with these life experiences.
- Independent Contractor Position
- Competitive Fee Split
- Fully Furnished Office Space – Great Location at 11 Mile & Woodward
- Telehealth Option to work from home
- COVID-Policies and Practices in place
- Electronic Health Record
- Insurance Reimbursement & Sliding Fee Options
- Easy Billing/Co-pay Collection
- Group Case Consultation
- Accessible Building/Onsite Parking
- Direct Deposit
- Marketing and Referral Stream Support
- Supportive of your scope of practice
Limited Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LLMSW) or Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LMSW) providing individual mental health and substance abuse treatment support to motivated teens and adults with a range of diagnoses.
- Via direct interview with a client, you will conduct screenings and perform a comprehensive assessment to evaluate the mental health, substance abuse, co-occurring disorders, and medical needs of adults for mental health and support services.
- You will assess, evaluate, formulate, and implement treatment plans for and with individual clients.
- You will provide diagnoses of mental health, substance abuse, and co-occurring disorders.
- You will provide individual psychotherapy support and follow-up as appropriate based on results of evaluation and assessment.
- You will provide early interventions and referrals to specialty mental health services, including referral for psychiatric support services and inpatient treatment programs if needed.
- You will document findings in client records according to established guidelines, policies, and procedures.
- You will maintain client records, inclusive of all mandated agency forms in accordance with agency practices, NASW guidelines and state/federal Confidentiality and HIPPA laws.
- You will keep all records and information confidential while maintaining confidentiality regarding privileged administrative and client information in a professional and ethical manner.
- You will ensure case documentation is up-to-date and reflective of services provided in a timely manner and consistent with agency, insurance, and ethical guidelines.
- You will be open to and actively address patient concerns with regards to treatment issues.
- You will report suspected child and/or elder abuse and follow up on all such reports.
You must be a graduate of an accredited MSW Program with a valid LLMSW or LMSW license in the State of Michigan and individual liability/malpractice insurance with direct clinical practice experience. You must reside in the State of Michigan and live close enough to Southeast Michigan to hold in-person office hours at least once a week.
To be successful in this position, you must be highly motivated to practice, able to demonstrate strong administrative skills such as completing notes, responding to client requests, scheduling appointments, creating referral streams, and ensuring appropriate documentation is completed on time. In addition, you must have a good understanding of how systemic oppression impacts mental well-being, be Anti-Racist, LGBTQIA2S+ affirming, and Sex & Body Positive, with good self-awareness, patience, an ability to work towards understanding with others, and an openness to having authentic dialogue. Those seeking to work in the field of treatment for trauma, mood, personality, dissociative, SUD, and adjustment disorders will align well with the communities we serve.
Intersectional Insight, PLLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, age, disability or national origin in the hiring, retention, or promotion of employees, nor in determining their rank, or the compensation or fringe benefits paid them. This organization practices equal treatment of clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, marital status, disability, age or national origin in services or accommodations offered or provided to our employees, clients or guests.