Juvenile Justice Case Manager
October 4, 2017
Location: Plymouth, MI
Since 1971, Growth Works, Inc. has been providing exceptional service to individuals and families throughout Western Wayne County. A career with Growth Works comes with outstanding benefits, competitive wages, and the chance to be part of an organization that truly makes a difference in the lives of people who require our services. In joining the Growth Works family, you will become part of the change we wish to see in the world. Our outstanding reputation, innovative programs, and commitment to excellence ensures your career will be rewarding and satisfying as you grow with Growth Works.
Growth Works is currently seeking to add a Juvenile Justice Case Manager to our team. The Juvenile Justice Case Manager will function under the supervision of the CMO Case Management Team to provide assistance to youth in becoming accountable for their actions, remaining crime free and being productive members of their communities.
- Complete documentation for probation treatment plans, court reports and case notes in appropriate time frames outlined by Wayne County
- Present a professional, knowledgeable and articulate demeanor while representing the agency in delinquency court matters
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with residential and community-based providers regarding the well-being and progress of clients on your caseload
- Travel to facilities, client homes and schools to monitor client progress and behaviors on a weekly basis
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Education, Criminal Justice, Psychology, or a related human service field.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in working with work at-risk populations (Internships & Community Service experiences combined with Educational requirements may be considered in lieu of paid employment.)
- Prior experience in juvenile justice with probationary or residential experience highly desired
- Possession of, or ability to obtain a current valid driver’s license, satisfactory driving record, reliable transportation and automobile insurance which meets the minimum requirements as defined by the agency due the essential functions of this role.
- Initiative, adaptability to changing environments and schedules, while maintaining authority and pro-activity to support clients and court.
- Position requires daytime travel up to 40% in the metro Detroit area
Work Details: This position is a full-time salaried position working Monday through Friday. Some evening hours are required. Qualified candidates should submit their resume and cover letter via our posting on Indeed.com or contact email@example.com.
Growth Works is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, disability, ethnicity, marital or family status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.