Care Management Organization-Re-Entry Monitor
October 4, 2017
Location: Plymouth, MI
Since 1971, Growth Works, Inc. has been providing exceptional service to individuals and families throughout Western Wayne County. A career with Growth Works comes with outstanding benefits, competitive wages, and the chance to be part of an organization that truly makes a difference in the lives of people who require our services. In joining the Growth Works family, you will become part of the change we wish to see in the world. Our outstanding reputation, innovative programs, and commitment to excellence ensures your career will be rewarding and satisfying as you grow with Growth Works.
The Re-Entry Monitor will function under the supervision of the Case Management Organization Program Director to provide consistent monitoring to all community-based youth while at home, school, or work. The Re-Entry Monitor will conduct drug screens and provide additional guidance for youth and their families, while also providing support to Growth Works’ Case Managers with electronic monitoring and helping youth to become acclimated and successful within their community.
- Meet with clients on a pre-determined basis to collect observed urine samples in a community-based environment.
- Conduct consistent tether monitoring for clients in a pre-dispositional setting.
- Monitor and provide positive interactions with youth at school, work, or in-home.
- Maintain and input written client case notes into the Wayne County Juvenile Agency Information System (JAIS).
- Attend scheduled pre-disposition cases and provide a written court report, identifying client’s compliance with tether restrictions.
- Collaborate with case management team to present drug screen results and observations in rendering client care decisions, based on client, family, and community safety.
- Bachelor’s Degree in child welfare, social work, criminal justice or related field. (Experience and law enforcement training certification may be substituted for Bachelor’s Degree.)
- 1 year experience in delinquency service, law enforcement or corrections preferred
- Due to the essential functions of the role, Valid driver’s license, satisfactory driving record, reliable transportation and automobile insurance which meets the minimum requirements as defined by the agency
This position is a full-time salaried position working Monday through Friday. Some evening hours are required. Qualified candidates should submit their resume and cover letter via our posting on Indeed.com or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Growth Works is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, disability, ethnicity, marital or family status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law