ACT Team Leader
October 18, 2017
SALARY RANGE: Non-Union, $37,560.00 through $52,901.00 annually.
SUMMARY: Provide community based mobile mental health treatment to individuals with Mental Illness and a history of persistent service needs. Lead a multidisciplinary team to develop person centered plans aimed at maximizing independence and natural supports. Perform the duties of a case manager and providing therapy as required. Will provide direct supervision and leadership to the Team to ensure fidelity to the ACT Model as well as continued positive outcomes.
WORK HOURS: 40 hours per week.
1. Master's Degree in Social Work, Psychology, or other related Human Service field.
2. State of Michigan Registration as a Licensed Masters Social Worker (LLMSW or LMSW), Licensed
Professional Counselor (LLPC, LPC) required.
3. A minimum of two years supervisory experience. Two years’ experience in the mental health field.
4. Experience working with adults diagnosed with severe and persistent mental illness and substance use disorders. Must possess or be willing to work toward Certified Addictions Counselor status.
5. Knowledge and/or experience facilitating groups, preferred.
6. Demonstrated ability to provide customer service, write reports, clinical correspondence and procedure manuals; effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of Board
members, manager, persons served and the general public.
7. Appointment is subject to driver’s license and criminal background check. Must be 18 years of age, possess a valid driver's license, and provide own transportation.
PRIMARY LOCATION: Sault Ste. Marie, MI
APPLY IN WRITING TO: Rachel Williamson, Human Resources Specialist
3865 S. Mackinac Trail
Sault Ste. Marie, MI 49783
FAX - (906) 635-3760 email@example.com
DEADLINE: Open until filled EOE