Posting: Wellness Psychotherapy - Therapist
May 29, 2019
Wellness Psychotherapy is seeking a full-time therapist
Are you excited about making a real impact? Do you want to improve lives by providing innovative, high-quality mental health care in a unique setting?
Wellness Psychotherapy offers a rich learning environment in which therapists can enhance their clinical skills, have plenty of referrals, take on a leadership role in a growing organization, and earning a competitive wage.
The clinic specializes in employee wellness – we are one of the only clinics in Michigan to offer therapy on-site to companies and organizations. We partner with businesses and offer wellness services (like workshops and psychotherapy) on campus. We accept insurance and make therapy more user friendly and accessible. Above everything, we value excellent service – all staff are required to pursue continuing education; we help therapists improve their skills.
The therapist’s main responsibility is to provide mental health treatment to adults. Patients range in diagnoses and issues, but most are working professionals looking for help. Therapists aid patients in understanding their issues and assist them in making practical, meaningful changes. We empower people to make better decisions based on new self-understanding. There are also opportunities to work with children/couples/families/groups.
Wellness Psychotherapy helps bill insurance and collect payments from patients. We do the marketing and have many referrals to send your way. The clinic provides weekly supervision with a senior, experienced colleague. Therapists also meet twice a month for clinical workshops; one focused on case presentations and the other on how to handle challenging clinical dilemmas. Our goal is to help you be as prepared as possible for your work with patients.
1. Work in a private practice setting and learn about the business of therapy
2. Earn $40+ per clinical hour
3. Continuous, expert mentoring from senior colleagues
4. Company is growing fast – opportunities for leadership roles
The ideal candidate:
1. Strongly interested or have prior experience with psychodynamic approaches
2. Motivated to learn and improve clinical skills
3. Flexible schedule and able to work in Detroit and Troy, MI.
4. Strong attention to detail and follow-through on: completing notes, answering emails, attending occasional meetings
5. Ready to be part of an energetic, fast-paced team
6. Work at least 30 clinical hours (patient hours) per week
Please email resumes to Anton Babushkin, PhD at DrBabushkin@startmywellness.com