Posting: SOCIAL WORKER: COMMUNITY & PATIENT SUPPORT LIAISON
October 9, 2019
Critical Signal Technologies, Inc. (CST) is a health services company with an innovative approach to remote patient monitoring. CST helps patients live independently, avoid unnecessary hospital visits, manage chronic conditions, and coordinate care. CST has turnkey solutions to increase patient engagement and improve outcomes. The number one priority of the entire team at CST is facilitating an ideal patient experience. CST utilizes customized monitoring protocols built around individual care plans and needs. As a B2B provider, CST has active partnerships in place with some of the most elite health plans, health systems, and post-acute care organizations throughout the United States.
Critical Signal Technologies is a Health Services Company committed to offering innovative, cost-effective patient monitoring strategies for homes, hospitals, and senior independent facilities in the U.S. and Abroad. We seek to empower and support older adults, people with disabilities, and those battling chronic illness to live independently, with dignity. We aim to make person-centered care scalable and sustainable for all the healthcare stakeholders.
CST is currently seeking full time Social Workers to fulfill the role of Community & Patient Support Liaison while providing high quality customer service. Social reassurance and community resources are provided at the same time as facilitating social, wellness, and medical calls. In addition, this role provides several types of assistance in an effort to allow patients to remain in the safety and comfort of their own home.
- BA in Social Work is mandatory
- Experience working in hospitals, senior living industry, home healthcare, Area Agencies on Aging, elderly services, or care giving is highly desirable
- Strong customer service skills with prior experience in health care and/or call center
- Competent computer skills required
- Flexibility in work duties and work schedule to include weekends
- Skilled at maintaining composure in stressful situations
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Analytical and data entry skills
- Pleasant telephone manner
- Ability to explore community resource
- Strong work ethic with proven dependability
- Deep compassion and empathy for older adults and at-risk individuals is essential
24/7 operation; open availability on 2:00-10:30pm and midnight shifts.
$33,280 ($16/hour + $1/hour shift differential for shifts starting at 12pm or later)
Benefit Package Includes:
****LLBSW/LLMSW Supervision provided during work hours****
Please click on the link below to apply!
CST practices equal opportunity employment with respect to hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, training, and all other terms and conditions of employment. CST does not discriminate against nor make decisions based on an individual’s race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, or service in the military.