Posting: Social Work Team Supervisor
October 9, 2019
Senior Manager, Commercial Customer Service
The primary purpose of the Critical Signal Technologies Social Work Team Supervisor position entails organizing and directing the daily activities of the Social Work and Telemonitoring teams. The main responsibilities are to manage, train, ensure quality levels, and guide Social Workers.
- Continuously evaluates work process and design; understands role in ensuring quality/performance improvement, productivity, and service delivery.
- Manage and direct daily activities of the Social Work team.
- Carry out supervision, call monitoring/auditing, coaching, training, disciplining, and performance reviews for all assigned Social Workers.
- Perform leadership/supervisory functions in the moment for all CST Team members as needed.
- Works closely with other Supervisors within the Care Center to ensure that patient needs are being met, reports are being completed, signals and phone calls are being answered in a timely fashion, and overall responsibilities are covered.
- Act as information source and answer questions, assign tasks, follow up and provide instructions as needed.
- Follow up and resolve patient complaints, escalating to Senior Manager when appropriate.
- Communicate solutions, successes, and opportunities to Senior Manager and other leaders within the Care Center.
- Create and maintain an environment that encourages input from all team members and supports the company culture and quality expectations.
- Assists with staff time and attendance according to the company’s Attendance Policy.
- Provide training, supervision, assist with completing required paperwork, and overall support to the Social Work interns and universities.
- Assist with providing supervision for licensing requirements for Social Workers.
- Ensure availability for on the spot questions and direction for all employees.
- Rotating on call responsibilities.
- LMSW (clinical) required from an accredited university.
- Experience working in hospitals, senior living industry, home health care, Area Agencies on Aging, elder services, or care giving is highly desirable.
- Experience with leadership and providing supervision.
- Ability to inspire and support people.
- Excellent people and interpersonal skills to build effective relationships with all levels of professionals.
- Flexibility in work duties and work schedules.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain composure in stressful situations.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Competent Microsoft Windows skills.
- Strong work ethic with proven dependability.
24/7 Environment, so looking for flexible schedule including weekend work.
Please click on the link below to apply!
CST practices equal opportunity employment with respect to hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, training, and all other terms and conditions of employment. CST does not discriminate against nor make decisions based on an individual’s race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, or service in the military.