Posting: Lake Orion Community Schools - School Psychologist - .7 FTE
October 9, 2019
• School Psychologist (SG) certification required
• Must have strong behavioral background with an emphasis on creating and implementing behavior plans
• Strong data analysis experience preferred
• Experience with a variety of IQ and achievement assessments
• Strong communication skills
• Strong writing skills
• Provide professional development on behavior and educational strategies to teachers and administrators
• Works with District in behavior support and educational communication to admin
• Develops RTI in strategic planning
• Develop interventions and support strategies
• Takes an active role in the SST at the building level by addressing needs for all students
• Regular and consistent attendance
Interested internal candidates should complete an online internal application.
Interested and qualified external candidates must complete an online application.
Please note: mailed, faxed or emailed letters of interest and resumes will not be accepted.
Lake Orion Community Schools does not discriminate on the basis of sex, color, national origin, religion, age, height, weight, marital status or otherwise qualified handicapped individuals with respect to District educational programs, activities and employment practices.
Details regarding the jobs can be found at www.lakeorionschools.org/jobs