Posting: Advanced Behavioral Medicine - Therapists
February 12, 2020
We hope to find an individual who is able to work with any mental health issue concerning youths and adults ages 6- and up. We serve clients that have a variety of problems that they need assistance with. We are known for providing excellent care and treatment for individuals and families in crisis and transitions. We treat OCD, ADD, ODD, PTSD, Bi-Polar, Schizophrenia, depression, anxiety etc.
* Here, you have the ability to focus your energy on the strengths you have and an opportunity to develop new ones.
* We have available space for individual, play therapy and family therapy. Join a team of 16 Mental Health Therapists and a Psychiatrist.
* We support your growth with Psychiatric supervision, weekly sessions to discuss difficult cases and an on-call team with medical back-up for clients in crisis.
* We have an Office Staff to provide billing and scheduling for you. We have a perfect location. We are half-way between The University of Michigan and Michigan State University.
* We have implemented a modern EMR that is internet based
* We have a collaborative quality improvement, and management philosophy.
* Please supply a resume, letter of interest, and references or call to speak to the medical director for more information.
* Part-time or Full time, contractual position.
* Our clinic is a very busy practice, well respected in the region for 35 years. We are not associated with any Medical Center or Hospital System.
* We do not participate in any state funded insurance.
* Our referrals are from hospitals, other clinics and personal referrals.
* We have 2 positions currently available. We need at least one of the positions filled with a provider that can work with young children. We can provide a challenge for a highly qualified and organized Master's or Doctoral level Behavioral Health Therapist; or, a person who is just starting out and needs more structure and support.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $30,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
Advanced Behavioral Medicine
517-548-1537 office phone 517.548.9399 fax