Posting: part-time Intervention Specialist
June 2, 2020
Are you a recent grad Or still taking classes??
Interested in an entry level job, working with at-risk teens & their families?
Family Youth Interventions is currently hiring part-time Intervention Specialists.
We are dedicated to helping youth who are in crisis, runaway and homeless situations.
• Work with up to 6 youth, ages 12-17, in a 21-day crisis shelter.
• Work a combination of 7 am- 3 pm, 3-11 pm and occasional midnight shifts. We are a 24-hour agency.
• Get experience with case management, group work, crisis management, in-person/phone assessments, documentation and trauma work.
• Small team environment.
• Located in Mount Clemens.
• $11/hour plus a bonus hour of pay for working weekend and midnight shifts. The pay may be low but the experience is great!!
• Check out our website: familyyouth.com. Go to the Basic Center/Emergency Shelter section.
Send resumes/inquiries to Jane Kauffman, Program Manager firstname.lastname@example.org