Posting: SafeHouse - Sexual Assault Counselor/Advocate
June 16, 2020
- Full time (40 hrs/week): Monday-Friday during business hours with flexibility for evenings and weekends due to 24 hr. Response duties.
- Provide individual counseling for sexual assault survivors
- Group facilitation (weekly)
- Due to Response Team duties, applicants must be able to respond to area hospitals (St. Joes and UofM) within 30 minutes.
- Due to grant restrictions, the starting pay is non-negotiable
-People of color and LGBTQ identified persons are encouraged to apply
to complete application.