Posting: Homeless Management Information System (HMIS) Assistant
July 27, 2020
Department: Homeless Management Information System (HMIS) Department
Reports to: Director of HMIS
Employment Status Classification: Part Time Hourly (20 to 28 hours a week).
Job Description Summary:
The Homeless Management Information System (HMIS) is a database where federally, state, and locally funded agencies are required to manage client data related to housing and homeless projects. The HMIS Assistant is responsible for creating reports and analyzing data quality for persons served in projects within Oakland County. The HMIS Assistant will provide technical assistance to the partner agencies using HMIS and create work aids as applicable.
This is a temporary position (18 to 24 months) with a possibility of extension.
- Run and analyze mandated reports on a quarterly basis.
- Provide technical assistance to partner agencies.
- Analyze large datasets and reports.
- Participate in community committees and workgroups as applicable.
- Develop workflows, webinars, and training videos for HMIS users.
- Ensure system and user compliance with HMIS Policies and Procedures.
- Monitor programmatic and system data quality and outcomes.
- Preferral experience with WellSky ServicePoint HMIS.
- Experience managing/creating databases or large datasets.
- Excellent organizational and critical thinking skills.
- Experience analyzing data for accuracy and reliability.
- Abilility to coordinate multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Compliance with HUD and local governing agency/entity regulations and standards.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively and effectively, both internally and externally, with individuals with diverse backgrounds.
- Effective communication skills.
Reliable transportation, possession of a valid driver’s license, and maintenance of automobile insurance coverage that meets organization coverage limit requirements. (BodilyInjury $100,000 each person and $300,000 each occurrence and Property Damage of $100,000 each occurrence).
CHN reserves the right to require a motor vehicle record check with respect to any employee where driving is an essential function of the position.
While performing the functions of this job, the position is both sedentary and at times requires the ability to be active including standing, bending, lifting and/or arranging files and office products and supplies and may require employee to periodically stand on a short step stool to access files.
To apply for this position OPEN HERE: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=3aa7a5be-ba3e-4943-9815-6be640408aaa&ccId=19000101_000001&jobId=391399&source=CC2&lang=en_US