Posting: Sacred Heart Rehabilitation Center
August 3, 2020
Sacred Heart Rehabilitation Center is currently seeking Clinical Outpatient Therapists (LMSW, LLMSW, LPC, LLPC, LLP, TLLP, LMFT, LLMFT) to provide teletherapy outpatient behavioral health services for our Madison Heights, MI location.
This position is paid based on a Performance Based Compensation Plan (PBCP) allowing the therapist to schedule flexible hours (part-time to full-time) and obtain reimbursement for all authorized client sessions provided on a bi-weekly basis (Federal & State taxes withheld).
Looking for therapists experienced with (but will provide additional training):
· Substance Use & Co-occurring Disorders
· Medication-Assisted Treatment
· Assessment, Clinical Evaluation, Treatment Planning
· Individual, Family, Group Therapy
· Didactic Educational Groups
· Discharge/Aftercare Planning
· Managed care authorization process
· Monitoring, documenting, and reporting client progress
· Master’s Degree from an accredited College or University with specialization in clinical psychology, social work, or counseling.
· Licensed by State of Michigan LARA.
· MCBAP CAADC or eligibility to file a development plan at hire.
· Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in oral and written formats.
· Commitment to provide excellent customer service.
· Ability to utilize necessary computer hardware and software.
· Knowledge of the 12 Step programs preferred.
· Will train newly licensed therapists.
Advantages of employment with Sacred Heart:
· Liability Insurance provided
· Flexible scheduling (part-time to full-time)
· Access to CEU training opportunities
· Working with a multi-disciplinary treatment team
· Performance Based Compensation Plan allows for bi-weekly paychecks
· Federal and State Tax Withholding provided
· Pre-Tax and post-tax retirement savings plan for employee contributions
· Employee Assistance Program Services
· PUBLIC SEVICE LOAN FORGIVENESS (PSLF) PROGRAM for eligible student loans – Sacred Heart qualifies as a non-profit 501(c)(3) employer for PSLF Program
Interested candidates who meet the job requirements listed should include a cover letter describing why you are the right person for this position along with your resume (as a Word document ONLY) and send email or fax to Attention: Heidi at fax number 248-658-1120.
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WHO MEET THE REQUIREMENTS LISTED WILL BE CONSIDERED.