Posting: RESIDENTIAL CLINICAL THERAPIST
August 3, 2020
Sacred Heart Rehabilitation Center is currently seeking FULL-TIME therapists (LMSW, LLMSW, LPC, LLPC, LLP, TLLP, LMFT, LLMFT) to provide residential Substance Use Disorders treatment at our Richmond, MI location.
Looking for therapists experienced with (but will provide additional training):
· Substance Use & Co-occurring Disorders
· Assessment, Clinical Evaluation, Treatment Planning
· Individual, Family, Group Therapy
· Didactic Educational Groups
· Discharge/Aftercare Planning
· Managed care authorization process
· Monitoring, documenting, and reporting client progress
· Master’s Degree from an accredited College or University with specialization in clinical psychology, social work, or counseling.
· Licensure by the State of Michigan LARA.
· MCBAP CAADC or eligibility to file a development plan at hire.
· Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in oral and written formats.
· Commitment to provide excellent customer service.
· Ability to utilize necessary computer hardware and software.
· Knowledge of the 12 Step programs preferred.
Advantages of employment with Sacred Heart:
· Full benefits including Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
· Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
· Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
· Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
· Generous paid time off
· Liability Insurance provided
· Access to CEU training opportunities
· Working with a multi-disciplinary treatment team
· Bi-weekly paychecks
· Pre-Tax and Post-Tax Retirement Savings Plan
· Employee Assistance Program Services
· PUBLIC SERVICE LOAN FORGIVENESS (PSLF) PROGRAM for eligible student loans – Sacred Heart qualifies as a non-profit 501(c)(3) employer for PSLF Program
Interested candidates who meet the job requirements listed should include a cover letter describing why you are the right person for this position along with your resume (as a Word document ONLY) and send email or fax to Attention: Keely Sopko at fax number 810-392- 3530.
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WHO MEET THE REQUIREMENTS LISTED WILL BE CONSIDERED.