Posting: Center of Hope Family Services - CLINICAL DIRECTOR
September 14, 2020
Status: Independent Contractor
Date: September 11th, 2020
Center of Hope Family Services, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation founded in 1997. Our mission is to improve the
life outcomes of adults, children, and families in urban settings.
The Clinical Director is an independent contractor who will collaborate with the Executive Director, the Management Team
and the Clinical Services Team. The Clinical Director is responsible for designing and implementing client services that
address Center of Hope Family Services’ mission and are provided in a manner consistent with Agency vision and values.
1. Recommends a system of clinical programming for achieving budget goals and assuring quality of care by
adhering to relevant best practices and State mandated requirements.
2. Ensures that clinical decisions are made in the best interest of the client.
1. The Clinical Director must have a master’s degree from an accredited college or university in social work,
psychology, or other closely related human service field.
2. Must be licensed to practice in the State of Ohio in psychology, social work or professional counseling.
3. Must have demonstrated extensive experience in the treatment and care of individuals who have mental health,
substance abuse or trauma related issues and/or children who have experienced these issues or child abuse /
4. They must have prior supervisory experience.
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.