Posting: Western Wayne Family Health Centers
September 17, 2020
Western Wayne Family Health Centers is looking for therapists who want to be part of a dynamic, integrated multidisciplinary team offering a full spectrum of care. Locations in Inkster, Taylor, Lincoln Park and Dearborn offer primary medical care (including pediatrics and OB/GYN), dental, psychiatry, addiction medicine and psychotherapy. WWFHC is a community health center (FQHC) and services people with and without health insurance. Full time openings now available due to growth of practice. WWFHC offers a fast paced, varied and challenging caseload to therapists who want to be part of the solution to unmet needs in our community.
· Have LMSW or LLMSW (on site supervision offered) with specialty in adult or child practice
· Are LPC with testing experience (fully licensed only)
· Are committed to health equity and access
· Have excitement about being part of a holistic and integrated care approach (people receiving behavioral health services are also medical patients)
· Appreciate the value of shared EMR and working together to improve their client’s wellbeing
· Hold the belief that health care is a basic right for all
· Want to serve a variety of client needs—grief and loss, anxiety, depression, substance use disorder, managing chronic conditions
· Are enthusiastic about working in team environment with doctors, psychiatrists, dentists, nurse practitioners, PA-Cs, community health workers, medical assistants and other professionals all on-site
· Are interested in being part of a community based approach to health and wellness
Bilingual a plus (English/Spanish or English/Arabic).
Child therapist a plus.
?Stephanie Stasiak, LMSW, ACSW
Behavioral Health Director
2700 Hamlin Blvd.
Inkster, MI 48141
Phone: 313-561-5100 ext128