Posting: Therapyology - Licensed Clinical Therapist
October 7, 2020
Our rapidly growing group practice is expanding, and we are looking for passionate, talented licensed clinical social workers who are looking to grow and develop their careers in the private practice world. Therapyology, PLLC is a collaborative team of dedicated and compassionate clinicians who thrive in a team-like environment supporting each other while providing the best quality of services to children, teens, and families.
Job Title: Licensed Clinical Therapist
Major Areas of Responsibility:
● Provide high quality, compassionate and ethical clinical services, including individual and group psychotherapy to clients as scheduled.
● Complete clinical documentation within 72 hours of date of service (recommended to be completed daily).
● Actively participate as a positive member of the clinical environment.
● Maintain good standing with the appropriate board and insurance entities.
● Complete all recommended continuing education requirements.
● Stay current with updated research and best practices.
● Be aware of community referral sources and refer when necessary.
● Secure client information per HIPAA standards.
● Maintain case files within electronic health record (EHR) that are up to date as described in the Job Expectations handout.
● Perform other duties as assigned (including but not limited to completion of Social Security/Disability forms, authorization and billing forms, phone calls, and participating in case consultation meetings).
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
● Knowledge of family systems and their impact on mental health within the family.
● Proficient skill in applying clinical interventions and strategies when working with individuals and families.
● Proficient skill in developing and executing treatment plans for clients.
● Skill in working with a variety of cultures.
● Skill in working independently and implementing time management strategies.
● Ability to provide necessary self-care.
● Ability to demonstrate positive team interactions with other clinic staff.
● Awareness of personal strengths and appropriate timing for referrals.
Education and Experience:
● A masters or doctoral degree in a mental health-related field: LMSW preferred, will consider LLMSW.
● Licensed within the State of Michigan or Illinois:
● Previous experience office-based counseling and/or school-based counseling protocol, and/or knowledge of EHR are desirable but not required.
Please send cover letter and CV to email@example.com