Posting: Start My Wellness - full-time therapist
November 13, 2020
Start My Wellness is seeking a full-time therapist (at
least 20 clinical hours per week)
Are you looking for the best place to start your career in
private practice? Do you want to learn from the experts in
Start My Wellness offers a ton of training, referrals,
leadership opportunities & competitive pay.
We specialize in helping you hone your clinical skills, learn the
business of therapy, and establish a strong referral network. We are the premier group in
Michigan that will jump start your career in private practice. Above everything, we value
excellent service – all staff are required to pursue continuing education. Work with our group,
earn a good living and begin the career you’ll love.
Your will provide mental health treatment to adults. Patients range in diagnoses and issues, but
most are working professionals looking to improve their life. Our therapists empower people to
make better decisions based on new self-understanding and skills. There are also opportunities
to work with children/couples/families/groups.
Start My Wellness helps you be successful. We use an electronic system and administrative
approach that reduces unpaid sessions to less than 3%. We do the marketing and help you learn
the business side of therapy. The clinic helps you pay for weekly supervision with a senior,
experienced colleague. We also meet weekly for detailed case presentations and monthly with an
1. Work in a private practice setting and learn about the business of therapy
2. Earn $50+ per clinical hour (75+ per hour for PhD level psychologists)
3. Continuous, expert mentoring from senior colleagues
4. Company is growing fast – opportunities for leadership roles
5. Earn more as you increase your level of experience and education
6. Help shape the future of the company through your input and creativity
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
1. Strongly interested in psychodynamic approaches
2. Motivated to learn and improve clinical skills
3. Flexible schedule and able to work online and in Oakland County, Mich.
4. Strong attention to detail in completing notes, answering emails, etc.
5. Ready to be part of an energetic, fast-paced team
6. Able to work at least 20 clinical hours (patient hours) per week
Please email resumes to Anton Babushkin, PhD at DrBabushkin@startmywellness.com