Posting: Child and Family Solutions Center - client care coordinator position
February 3, 2021
Child and Family Solutions Center, a busy family counseling practice, is seeking a candidate for a newly created client care coordinator position. Primary responsibility is to triage new calls into the practice, work with team in making case assignments and provide a smooth process for the client and staff.
We are seeking somebody who has a demonstrated history of excellent communication and analytical skills and who is passionate and skilled at doing work that makes a difference. Our practice is known for providing high quality services to our community and an outstanding work environment and culture for our employees.
- Building rapport on phone with parents and clients seeking counseling services
- Recording accurate critical patient information on phone
- Making approprite referrals to our team of providers
- Scheduling of initial appointments
- Verification of insurance benefits
- Guiding clients through seamless process to a great office experience
- Accurate data entry skills into multiple practice software and applications
- Providing resources to clients and follow up to medical providers
- Working closely with practice manager and clinical director to triage new clients
- Providing addtional administrative support when assigned
- Bachelors Degree
- Availability for 30-40 hours a week during business hours. Some flexibility to accommodate for classes.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to convey energy and warmth over the phone
- Top notch customer service orientation
- Great verbal and written skills
- High level problem solving skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Capacity for empathy
- Proven ability to handle difficult calls
- Excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge and understanding of insurance billing
- Background in social work, counseling or psychology preferred
- A two year commitment
This position offers the right candidate an opportunity for growth and learning while making a difference in the lives of others. This is a great position for a part time graduate student looking to get valuable experience in a counseling practice.
Equal Opportunity Employer.