Posting: Unwritten Endings - Clinical Therapist - LMSW, LMFT, LPC
February 22, 2021
We are seeking a full-time weekday or part-time weekend clinician to join our team!
Unwritten Endings, LLC is a private mental health practice in Howell, MI comprised of helping professionals working to enhance the psychological well-being of children, adolescents, young adults, and families. We are a fun, dynamic, and collaborative group of clinicians who strive to improve the health and wellness of our communities.
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
• Master’s education or higher in social work, marriage and family therapy, or counseling.
• Graduate studies GPA of 3.7 or higher.
• Holder of a full license to practice in the State of Michigan (must be in good standing).
Preferred Qualification Preferences:
• Skilled in developing rapport and effectively communicating with a diverse patient population.
• Effective organizational skills, flexibility, self-motivation, and the ability to prioritize multiple competing tasks.
• Independent, sound decision-making skills.
• Experience providing evidence-based psychotherapeutic interventions.
• Ability to non-defensively receive and incorporate feedback productively into clinical and professional activities.
• Desire to grow within the group (blogging, workshops, groups, etc.).
Ideal Areas of Interest:
• Play Therapy/Art Therapy
• Grief and Bereavement
• Animal Assisted Therapy
• Family Therapy
• Infant Mental Health
• Able to hold 31+ client sessions per week (full-time weekday) or 16+ client sessions per week (part-time weekend).
• Perform on-site clinical counseling services to patients of Unwritten Endings, LLC, as scheduled, and in accordance with company policies.
• Regular and reliable attendance and timely arrival to work is required.
• Be properly licensed and abide by all laws, rules, regulations, and codes of ethics that are binding upon or applicable to the services performed for Unwritten Endings, LLC.
• Respond to patients’ requests for service or calls within one business day whether such requests are made in person, by phone, voicemail, etc. or through the Unwritten Endings, LLC website.
• Communicate with a patient’s treatment team (i.e., PCP, psychiatrist, school, etc.) as necessary.
• Complete written records for each patient including, but not limited to: intake notes, progress notes, treatment plans, termination notes, contract notes, and other forms or documents which may be needed or required from time-to-time by Unwritten Endings, LLC or third parties in conjunction with the treatment of the patient within a timely fashion (no later than 24 hours from the start of the session). Keep patient files accurate and up to date.
• Charge and collect payments from patients for services provided consistent with the policy and rates for such services as established by Unwritten Endings, LLC.
• Attend mandatory staff meetings and training as directed by Unwritten Endings, LLC.
• Conduct and regulate counseling services in a professional manner so as to maintain and increase the goodwill and reputation of Unwritten Endings, LLC. Be respectful of and cooperative and collaborative with co-workers.
• Other duties which may be assigned by Unwritten Endings, LLC.
• Flexible scheduling
• SIMPLE IRA
• Retirement matching
• Worker’s compensation
• Performance bonus opportunities
• Fully furnished office space
• Full caseload can be achieved in 30-90 days
Please submit a PDF version of your resume, cover letter, unofficial transcript, and information on the LARA ‘verify a license’ site to Clinical Director, Andrea Lunn, LMSW.
Applicants without ALL of these attachments to their email will not be considered.
Up to $12,000.00 per month
We have returned to holding in-office visits with our clients. We are following CDC guidelines and are taking every precaution to mitigate the spread of COVID-19.
Preferred contact phone number: 810-279-0515