Posting: Therapist - CARE of Southeastern Michigan
March 18, 2021
Location: CARE of Southeastern MI – Fraser Michigan
Apply here: https://careofsem.applicantpool.com/jobs/
Why should you join CARE?
CARE is a non-profit organization providing quality counseling for people living with issues such as anxiety, depression, trauma, substance use, marital, parenting challenges and more. We are accredited with the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF). CARE believes that our employees are our greatest assets. We have been recognized and received several awards honoring our commitment to quality and excellence which include:
- Detroit Free Press, Top Work Places for 2019 and 2020
- Macomb Business Awards, Diversity and Inclusion Leader 2020
Core job responsibilities as a Therapist at CARE
- Biopsychosocial assessments
- Develop person/family centered treatment plans
- Conduct therapy sessions
- Progress notes
- Periodic reviews
- Transition planning at conclusion of services
- Offer combination of in person and virtual sessions
What does CARE provide you?
- Clinical supervision toward full licensure opportunities
- Paid continuing education credits opportunities
- Training in a variety of evidenced based practices; for example, trauma informed care, Seeking Safety, ASAM criteria, critical incident stress management.
- Opportunities for obtaining Michigan Certification Board of Addiction Professionals credentials (CADC, CAADC)
What we need from you:
- Possess a Master's degree from an accredited college or university with a major in social work, psychology, counseling, marriage & family therapy, or other related and applicable degree.
- Must have one of the following in active status; LMSW, LLMSW, LP, LLP or LPC from the State of Michigan.
- Must possess a knowledge and understanding of co-occurring disorders (mental health & substance use).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, organization and time management skills.
Perks & Benefits
- Guaranteed full-time pay
- Full medical, dental, vision health benefits with low costs and deductibles
- Generous paid time off (up to 150 hours a year)
We offer flexibility in developing a set work schedule beginning as early as 8:30am and ending your day as late as 8pm, to fulfill a 37.5-hour work week.