Posting: DBT Institute of Michigan
March 25, 2021
WE ARE HIRING! Due to the high demand for DBT, we are currently looking for
Outpatient Mental Health Therapists to join our FABULOUS Team at our Mason, Novi and Grand
Rapids (opening soon) offices! Generous salary, retirement, medical benefits, PTO, annual
professional development stipend, chances at quarterly bonuses, DBT supervision and training in
DBT provided by Josh Smith, LMSW (DBT-LBC Certified DBT Clinician). We are building lives worth
Outpatient Mental Health Therapists conduct assessments, individual therapy sessions, group
sessions, after-hours skills coaching sessions, treatment planning and family sessions as needed. The
team member is required to attend weekly DBT Consultation Team Meetings. All related clinical
documentation must be completed in a professional and timely manner. Participation in program
evaluation and collection of outcome data DBTIMI utilizes is also required.
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, growing clinic.
- Be a team player, professional and impeccably organized, as well as proficient with technology.
- Master’s Degree or PsyD/PhD in Social Work, Psychology or Counseling from an Accredited College/University.
- Licensed as a Mental Health Practitioner or Professional Level.
- Has never had license suspended or revoked by any professional licensing board.
- Willing to work some evenings to meet the needs of clients and their families (2-3x/week).
- Have/willing to internally obtain a minimum of 40 hours of formal DBT Training.
- Ability and desire to communicate accurately and effectively, both verbally and nonverbally.
- Ability to pass a background check and current verification of professional license and malpractice insurance.
If interested, please email your cover letter and resume to Josh Smith at email@example.com.