Posting: Mental Health/SUD Therapist
March 26, 2021
Reports To: Clinical Supervisor
Location: Metro Detroit Offices
Experience: 1+ Years
Status: Part to Full Time Independent Contractor (1099)
Private Mental Health Outpatient Counseling practice is currently seeking qualified clinicians to provide individual and group therapy to clients on Federal Probation. Applicants MUST possess a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in social work/related behavioral science with a CADC or higher.
Master Levels education in Social Work, Psychology or Counseling is preferred. Both Limited and Full licensure will be considered. MCBAP credential or ability to be on development plan.
Agency is currently doing sessions remotely via telehealth. Will be transitioning to in-person once deemed necessary by funders, which may be as early as one month.
Provide therapeutic treatment to individuals with Substance Use Disorders and/or mental illness that are on supervised release/probation with Federal Office of Corrections. Has ability to use Cognitive-Behavioral interventions in treatment.
- Assess and treat individuals on Federal Probation for substance use and mental health issues.
- Write a biopsychosocial evaluation with case formulation/case conceptualization.
- Make treatment recommendations.
- Formulate a collaborative treatment plan and reviews within 90-day requirement.
- See clients on a weekly to monthly basis for individual sessions.
- Communicate with Federal Probation Officers on client progress in treatment.
- Submit Clinical Documentation within specified time frames.
- Maintain licensure, certifications, and CEUs as required by state requirements.
Ideal candidate will have the following qualities: * Dependable * Excellent communication skills (interoffice and patient) * Leadership * Ability to multitask * Understanding of mental and substance use issues*
Agency is willing to provide clinical supervision for limited licensure and/or MCBAP Development Plan for CADC/CAADC
Send resumes to: