Posting: Social Worker/Case Manager
April 7, 2021
DEPARTMENT/PROGRAM: Family Growth and Development
REPORTS TO: Clinical Director of Family Growth and Development
PAY RATE: Negotiable (based on skills and experience)
TYPE: Contractual – Independent Contractor Position
SCHEDULE: Flexible hours
Under the direction of the Clinical Director, the Social Worker/Case Manager is responsible for providing direct client services to the agency's program participants in accordance with the standards, policies, and procedures of the agency and funding sources.
Tasks and Responsibilities
• Provide on-site and/or in-home initial and ongoing client assessments.
• Provide case management and support services to the assigned client population.
• Provide direct services for program participants.
• Maintain case files, preparing daily log entries and monthly reports regarding services provided.
• Provide referrals to program participants for obtaining additional resources and prevention services.
• Conduct program activities in accordance with the funding source requirements and attending required training.
• Maintain confidential client information forms and data related to units of services delivered to each client.
• Serve as an advocate for program participants during court hearings when needed
and performing other duties as assigned by Clinical Director.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited program in Social Work, Counseling, or in a related field. • Applicants must possess a State of Michigan Professional License (i.e., LBSW or LLBSW).
• Applicants must have at least 3 years of experience in providing case management services to target client population.
• Must possess knowledge of basic social work principles and possess a commitment to assisting individuals and families in need.
• Must possess a valid Michigan Driver's license and be able to conduct in-home visits.
• Must have the ability to successfully pass a State of Michigan police clearance.
• Must possess sound judgement, strong organizational skills, and excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Proof of current professional liability insurance
• Recent DHS Central Registry Clearance
• Three references (two professional references and one personal reference).
For consideration, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer