Posting: EBENEZER COMMUNITY AND CULTURAL CENTER (EC-3) - Assistant Youth Development Coordinator
April 11, 2021
POSITION TITLE: Assistant Youth Development Coordinator – Summer Youth Program
STATUS: Contractual Part Time Position (Compensation discussed during interview)
The Assistant Youth Development Coordinator will assist the Center’s Administrator in providing leadership and coordination of the EC-3 Out of School Time Program.
Individuals applying for this position must demonstrate the ability to work collaboratively with partner organizations, community groups and other organizations in order to achieve program objectives.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• The Assistant YD Coordinator will also be involved in implementation of the curriculum, planning and coordinating field trips and overseeing a range of Youth Development activities.
• Demonstrate the ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team to provide leadership around positive social skills development, academic enrichment and recreational experiences.
• Co-facilitate orientation and pre-service training for volunteers
• Ensure the maintenance of required computerized data base and other records in accordance with grant requirements and other established guidelines.
• A combination of relevant education, work and personal experience for providing enrichment and experiential learning opportunities for children and youth.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Social Work or other human service field preferred. Will Consider Associate Degree with relevant experience.
• Demonstrated ability to work with a range of children, youth and their families from diverse socio-economic backgrounds.
• Ability to develop positive working relationships with volunteers, parents or guardians, other organizations and community partners.
• Experience using basic computer software applications (MS Word and Excel Spreadsheets)
• Valid Michigan Driver’s License and car insurance required.
SALARY: Negotiated during Interview
INQUIRES TO: Edna Walker, LMSW, EC-3 Executive Director
Contact EC-3 at: Telephone: (313) 635-3355; Alternate # (313) 933-6943
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Website: www.ebenezerccc.org;