Posting: Therapyology - Licensed Clinical Therapist
April 26, 2021
Our growing group practice is expanding, and we are looking for passionate, talented licensed clinical social workers who are looking to grow and develop their careers in the private practice world. Therapyology, PLLC is a collaborative team of dedicated and compassionate clinicians who thrive in a team-like environment supporting each other while providing the best quality of services to children, teens, and families.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
- Provide high quality, compassionate and ethical clinical services, including individual and group psychotherapy to clients as scheduled.
- Complete clinical documentation within 48 hours of date of service (recommended to be completed daily).
- Actively participate as a positive team member of the clinical environment.
- Maintain good standing with the appropriate board and insurance entities.
- Complete all recommended continuing education requirements.
- Stay current with updated research and best practices.
- Secure client information per HIPAA standards.
- Maintain case files within electronic health record (EHR) that are up to date as described in the Job Expectations handout.
- Perform other duties as assigned (including, but not limited to completion of Social Security/Disability forms, authorization and billing forms, phone calls, and participating in case consultation meetings).
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of family systems and their impact on mental health within the family; culturally competent.
- Proficient skill in applying clinical interventions and strategies when working with individuals and families.
- Proficient skill in developing and executing treatment plans for clients.
- Skill in working independently and implementing time management strategies.
- Ability to provide necessary self-care.
- Ability to demonstrate positive team interactions with other clinic staff.
- Awareness of personal strengths and appropriate timing for referrals.
Education and Experience:
- A masters or doctoral degree in a mental health-related field: LMSW or LLMSW
- Licensed within the State of Michigan
- Previous experience office-based counseling and/or school-based counseling protocol, and/or knowledge of EHR are desirable but not required.
Please send cover letter and CV to email@example.com