Posting: The Children's Center - Clinician
June 8, 2021
The Children’s Center staff also enjoy the supportive environment that is found amongst team members and supervisors. Supervisors care and advocate for you. Not to mention, everyone cooperates and aims to work well together. Collaborating with multiple professionals including psychiatrist, psychologist, ancillary professionals all work as a team allowing you to learn more about other fields and therefore be able to provide better services. In GBH you will feel valued and see that your work is appreciated!
To qualify for this exciting opportunity you will need:
- Master’s degree in mental health related field such as; social work, psychology, or/and counseling.
- State of Michigan Full or Limited License (MSW, Professional Counselor, Psychologist) – Full License preferred.
- Must be CAFAS or PECFAS trained.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience with a managed care behavioral health organization that diagnosis, evaluates, ad treats minors and their families as well as prior experience in providing mental/behavioral health services and evidence-based practices.
- Experience working in the Community Mental Health setting.
- Experience working with children and families in a clinical setting.
- Previous leadership positions in a clinical setting.
- Ability to maintain a flexible schedule, working evenings.
- Prior community-based experience, substance use treatment experience or development plan for SUD preferred.
- Interest in trauma focused treatment or training.
- If position requires driving, you must be able to provide proof of having a current, valid driver's license, reliable transportation, and current automobile insurance.
While you are taking care of our clients, we want to take care of you!
TCC offers a Comprehensive Benefits Package including:
- Medical & prescription coverage with a minimal employee contribution
- 100% employer paid dental & vision coverage for all full time staff members & eligible dependents
- Employee life insurance & optional dependent life Insurance
- Accident & critical illness insurance
- 403(b) thrift plan with employer match after 1 year; fully vested after 2 years
- Employee assistance program
- Continuing education & full licensure stipend
- Longevity pay after 3 years
- 160 hours of paid time off your 1st year, 200 hours your 2nd year, up to 280 hours
- 10 paid holidays
- Approved site for the National Health Services Corps.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.