Posting: Bachelors & Masters Social Workers (FT & PT positions available)
June 30, 2021
Come and work with a supportive, diverse and talented workforce while helping others in the community! All Well-Being Services (AWBS) is a leading integrated health care provider in Detroit, Michigan. Our mission is “To meet the needs of individuals, families and the community by providing integrated health services which foster well-being and self-sufficiency.”
All Well-Being Services has Supports Coordination, Case Manager and Therapist positions available. Under general supervision, you will use extensive knowledge and skills obtained through education and experience to perform responsible and professional casework. This may include:
- Providing intensive therapy involving complex social problems and treatment plans.
- Providing a wide array of social work functions such as assessment interviews, counseling or case evaluation.
- Determining appropriate methods of treatment and/or provides other social services to individuals, groups or families.
- Providing referrals to appropriate community services or financial assistance.
- Providing accurate and understandable interpretations of program guidelines via a client orientation program as well as maintains proper records according to organization, state and federal guideline.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Screen, assess, diagnose, create treatment plans and conduct therapeutic intervention with clients which may include observation of clients and/or conducting psychological testing
- Provide interpretation of assessment and diagnosis and ensure understanding of treatment plan which may include interpretation of medical records, as needed
- Formulate measurable goals and objectives in accordance with client’s needs
- Participate in treatment team conferences which may include other professionals, family members and referral sources
- Research and locate available help outlets based on identified needs of the client which may include both in-house and external referrals
- Provides coordination of services and may participate in services as part of an interdisciplinary team
- Follow up on the various services the client was referred to ensure participation and program compliance which may involve reviews conducted in clients’ home or other location
- Maintain flexible hours to meet agency and client needs
- Perform other duties as assigned
* Bachelors or Master's degree in Social Work, Counseling or related field
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Michigan Certification Board for Addiction Professionals (MCBAP) Certified Advanced Alcohol and Drug Counselor (CAADC) Certificate or MCBAP CAADC Development Plan is required if providing Substance Use Disorder Services.
All Well-Being Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Paid time off
Work Location: Wayne County (Detroit and Westland) and Macomb County (Clinton Township)