Posting: Arbor Recovery Michigan
August 18, 2021
Arbor Recovery Michigan is a new substance abuse clinic starting operations in Flint, MI. We aim to provide comprehensive and innovative care to patients seeking guidance through chemical dependency and mental health issues.
We are currently hiring for our Substance Abuse Counselor position. The essential duties of the position include the following:
- Project the ethical values, mission and vision of Arbor Recovery by providing quality clinical therapy to our patient population.
- Actively participate on the treatment team with client, clinical and medical staff to develop the appropriate patient treatment plan.
- Work with patients, develop comprehensive treatment goals and objectives. - Provide a total systems approach to treatment by encouraging participation of patient’s family, employer and other stakeholders.
- Provide case management to patients by developing biopsychosocial assessment, treatment plans, daily progress notes and 60-day reviews; Develop comprehensive patient goals and objectives
- Provide crisis intervention and monitor ongoing patient compliance with program expectations.
- Develop appropriate discharge, follow-up, aftercare and transition plans with support outside the organization for continuity of care.
- Facilitate groups, didactics and participate with community organizations.
- Initiate authorizations and reauthorizations of funded patients with continuous open communications with funding sources.
- Participate in ongoing internal and external training to maintain proficiency in current trends relative to providing quality therapy to the patient population
- Participate in the initial intake process by providing screenings, patients rights orientation, HIV/Hepatitis C education and provide patient fee arrangements.
Therapist/Counselor Job Requirements:
- LMSW LPC, LLMSW and LLPC will be considered.
- CAADC or ability to begin a Development Plan.
- Minimum of 1 year experience preferred.
- Key competencies include: analytical, drives change, curious, problem solver, diligent, planner, excellent communication skills, collaborative style (team player a must)
- Effective interpersonal and written communication skills required
- Demonstrated Leadership skills; a genuine team player with collaborative style
- High level attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and meet deadline
- Compensation: Commensurate on education and certifications; $3,000.00 Retention Bonus paid out every 90-Days ($750/Qtr).
Arbor Recovery Michigan, PLLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We provide PPE, sustained facility cleaning, on-site testing, and require masks.
5085 w Bristol Rd flint mi 48507
phone number: (810)243-5085