Posting: Licensed Clinical Therapist - Transformational Choices Holistic Therapy & Counseling
December 1, 2021
3200 W Liberty Rd, Ann Arbor, MI 48103
$30 - $65 an hour
US work authorization (Required)
Mental health counseling:
1 year (Preferred)
LMSW or LPC (Preferred)
- Pulled from the full job description
- Health insurance
- Flexible schedule
Licensed Clinical Therapist (Outpatient) – Ann Arbor & Chelsea Offices
Currently hiring for our Ann Arbor West office location beginning in February and our Chelsea location beginning immediately. No calls or drop-ins please.
Ann Arbor office location:
3200 W. Liberty Road, Ann Arbor, MI 48103
Chelsea office location:
140 W. Middle Street, Chelsea, MI 48118
Transformational Choices offers an holistic, creative, mindful, and contemplative approach towards therapy, built on a strengths-based approach to treatment, led by the client, and based on a shared respect between the client and clinician.
Transformational Choices is a community-based professional service that provides a full range of life enhancing services, including mental health counseling for individuals, groups, families, children, and offers relationship, couples, and marriage therapies, life and wellness coaching and consultation, and organizational evaluation and consulting.
We are committed to providing the best professional services by working with our clients and developing and implementing the most effective and customized life enhancing change plans, through the promotion of learning and personal growth.
Currently expanding private practice mental health clinic is hiring qualified and experienced therapists and counselors. The outpatient therapist provides compassionate, ethical, and competent care to individuals, families, and/or groups who are experiencing varying levels of distress with life situations and/or mental health concerns. The outpatient therapist will conduct sessions both in-person and via telehealth, with all services originating from the office location.
Education and Experience:
- A masters or doctoral degree in a mental health-related field (LMSW or LPC)
- Independently licensed in State of Michigan (supervision available for experienced limited license practitioners in social work and counseling)
- Previous experience working within a clinical setting is required
- Previous experience working with diverse populations and multicultural communities is preferred
Major Areas of Responsibility:
- Provide high quality, compassionate, and ethical outpatient mental health therapy to clients
- Complete clinical documentation within 24 hours of date of service
- Communicate directly with clients to set appointments and create individual work schedule
- Communicate schedule effectively with staff via shared calendar and update as needed
- Maintain work hours that are responsive to client needs; evening and/or weekend hours are expected
- Actively participate and maintain positivity as a team member of the clinic environment, including everyday maintenance of office facilities and equipment
- Maintain professional “good standing” with licensing and insurance entities
- Actively pursue professional growth and competence opportunities
- Fully complete all mandated continuing education requirements within required time frames
- Stay current with updated research and best practices in the fields of social work and therapy
- Stay abreast of community resources and make referrals when beneficial to client
- Protect client information per HIPAA standards and company protocol
- Perform other duties as assigned (including but not limited to completion of Social Security/Disability forms, authorization and billing forms, phone calls, and seeking professional consultation when necessary)
- Adhere to State laws and NASW Code of Ethics
Clinical staff receives a 50/50 split share of collected payment for services. 55% split share is attainable for fully licensed after 1 year of full-time employment. Earned APL (All Purpose Leave) is available. Health benefits are available 30 days after the start of employment if minimum work hours are met. Benefits are at employee cost after average of 20 hours worked per week and by employer contribution after average of 30 hours worked per week.
Mornings, evenings, weekend hours are available
Please submit cover letter and resume / no calls, please.
Transformational Choices Therapy and Counseling is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration and are encouraged to apply for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law'
Waiting period may apply
Social distancing guidelines in place
Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
$30.00 - $65.00 per hour
Social distancing, facial coverings, and all relevant safety and health precautions are required and enforced. All employees are REQUIRED to be vaccinated against covid-19.
Mental health counseling:
1 year (Preferred)
LMSW or LPC? (Preferred)