Posting: Family Services Support Coordinator
December 7, 2021
Community Living Services, Inc. (CLS), a non-profit located in Wayne, MI is seeking social workers to serve as a Family Services Supports Coordinator for children/young adults living with their birth families or with foster families.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Services field with minimum one-year experience working with children with intellectual/developmental disabilities. Experience working with children and families within the foster care and/or adoption system preferred but not required.
- Must minimally meet education, and experience requirements for provisional credentialing as a Qualified Intellectual Disabilities Professional (QIDP) and Child Mental Health Professional (CMHP); full QIDP and CMHP credentials preferred. QIDP and CMHP training requirements will be arranged upon hire and must be completed as a condition of employment.
- Family Services Supports Coordinators that provide services to children receiving children’s waiver services, autism waiver services, and/or other identified specialty services must have one-year experience working with persons with developmental disabilities and possess a current, valid social work license (i.e., LLBSW, LBSW, LLMSW, or LMSW).
- All other Family Services Supports Coordinators must minimally obtain Registered Social Service Technician (RSST) credential from the State of Michigan as a condition of employment at the time of hire.
- Must achieve and maintain Child Mental Health Professional (CMHP) status, including completion of a minimum of 24 hours of professional training, directly related to working with infants, children, and adolescents, each year.
- Must achieve and maintain Qualified Intellectual Disabilities Professional (QIDP) credential, including minimum of 5 hours of QIDP-designated training each year.
- Must complete other mandatory, specialized training as required (e.g., Category of Care)These positions require frequent travel throughout Wayne County. Must have valid driver’s license, acceptable driving record and access to reliable transportation.Salary: $47,500 annualized. Benefit package includes Medical (BCBSM PPO), Dental, Vision, 401(k) and More!
Union positions.Submit resumes via email to: email@example.com OR by fax to the Human Resources Department at (734)467-7636.
For additional information about CLS please visit our website at: www.comlivserv.com CLS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.