Posting: Mental Health Therapist/Counselor Job in Fowlerville, MI at Arrowhead Behavioral Health
May 18, 2022
Arrowhead Behavioral Health is looking to hire a mental health counselor to join our growing practice in Fowlerville, Michigan. This is a 1099 contractor position, with a possibility of W2 if the applicant prefers. Are you confident in your clinical competence and ready for the next step? Are you looking to expand your current knowledge and experience in specialty areas of mental health conditions and treatments? This is an opportunity to join a team that values you as an individual and is enthusiastic about supporting your professional growth.
At Arrowhead Behavioral Health we are creating a culture of care and competence. We strive to help each client have adequate access to care and the appropriate tools to more fully manage their mental health needs. We seek to guide and inspire people to overcome the obstacles they face and strive towards their goals. Our therapists will assist our clients to discover happiness, peace of mind, and building positive connections with others. We strive to provide therapy that will empower people throughout their lives by providing clients with the support, knowledge, and tools to make positive changes for a more fulfilling life.
We are looking for a part-time or full-time clinician to perform in-office counseling services for adults, children, and adolescents. Therapist must have an active Michigan license as a LMSW or LLMSW. Arrowhead Behavioral Health offers referrals, marketing assistance, practice management software, integrated billing services, competitive fee split, and flexibility to set your own hours.
- Master’s level and above
- LLMSW or LMSW (Limited or Full License)
- Therapists interested in providing a minimum of 15 scheduled visits per week; optional evening and/or Saturday appointments
Summary of essential job functions:
- Knowledge of evidence-based therapy modalities for effective practice in outpatient settings.
- Knowledge of crisis intervention and risk assessment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to function with minimal supervision.
- Exercise HIPAA compliance.
- Flexibility to work during times clients prefer the most (i.e., early mornings, evenings, or weekends).
- Maintain a complete and updated clinical record for each assigned client; utilize the agency’s established standard operating procedure to comply with documentation requirements.
- Candidate must have excellent clinical skills and be able to treat all DSM 5 mental health disorders in a manner consistent with ethical and proven therapy techniques. Prior experience or willingness to obtain training and experience in specialty areas.
Full-time, Part-time, Contract
$35-$80 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability (optional)
LMSW limited or full license (Required)
Occasionally, if needed
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Bryan Blattert at 517-375-8798