Posting: Behavioral Health Therapist - Northwest Michigan Health Services, Inc.
July 20, 2022
Northwest Michigan Health Services, Inc. has two on-site school-based Behavioral Health Therapist positions available.
One is an E3 grant funded full-time position located in Mason County Central Schools in Scottville, Michigan.
The other is a part-time position (with the possibility of doing tele-health visits to be full-time) and is located in the Child and Adolescent Health Center within Manistee Area Public Schools in Manistee, Michigan.
Both positions are eligible for tuition reimbursement through the federal HRSA program.
We would prefer an LMSW or LPC but will gladly supervise the right LLMSW or LLPC.
- 11 paid holidays
- generous PTO policy
- 401k match
- paid short-term and long-term disability
- paid group life and accidental death and dismemberment
- choice of two health plans that include medical, dental, and vision coverage
- paid CME hours and reimbursement
- moving expenses reimbursement
For a full job description and to apply please go to:
Or, contact Catherine Anthony at email@example.com
Caiti Anthony, BA, MS, SHRM-SCP
Human Resources Assistant
231-947-1112 Ext 236