Posting: 2 Year Post-Graduate Fellowship in Private Practice
October 5, 2022
Start My Wellness is offering an exclusive 2-year post-graduate fellowship in private practice.
What you’ll get out of our fellowship:
- Advanced training in assessment, diagnosis and treatment
- Mentoring and supervisory relationships with senior staff
- Outreach and marketing skills such as presenting and blogging about your work
- Increased confidence as an independent practitioner
- Valuable experience that will leave you with a higher earning potential
- Excellent stream of referrals to help fill your caseload
- Responsive and flexible administrative team to help you focus on being a clinician
You will provide mental health treatment to adults and/or children. Patients range in diagnoses and issues, but most are working professionals looking to improve their life. Our therapists empower people to make better decisions based on new self-understanding. There are also opportunities to work with couples, families, and groups.
- Work in a private practice setting and learn about the business of therapy
- Earn $50,000+ in your first year out of grad school
- Company is growing fast – opportunities for leadership roles
- Help shape the future of the company through your input and creativity
- Medical, dental, and vision stipend for clinicians that average 30 therapy hours or more per week
The ideal candidate:
- Strongly interested in multidisciplinary approaches
- Motivated to learn and improve clinical skills
- Flexible schedule and able to work online and in Oakland County, Mich.
- Strong attention to detail in completing notes, answering emails, etc.
- Ready to be part of an energetic, fast-paced team
- Able to work at least 20 clinical hours (patient hours) per week
If you're interested, the next step is to sign up for an upcoming info session. Email your name and contact information to Dr. Anton Babushkin.