Posting: Clinical Social Worker - The Children's Center
November 28, 2022
Are you a passionate Social Worker or Therapist looking for an opportunity to demonstrate your dedication and passion of working with children, specifically those who have unique needs? If you want to help shape the futures of children who struggle with succeeding in school or maintaining successful relationships, our client has the program for you!
- Using a Family Centered Planning model, coordinate and monitor delivery of services and implementation of behaviorally specific treatment goals and objectives for assigned clients including the assessment, treatment, coordination of referrals and additional of services with outside providers.
- Maintain all paperwork, clinical records, reports, case notes, and all other client documentation in the appropriate electronic record systems, meeting all agency, contractual or billing requirements and deadlines.
- Provide a variety of services to assigned caseload, such as individual, family, group therapy, case consultation, advocacy, crisis intervention, referral for short-term and long-term hospitalization, etc. with a focus on ABA specific skills for interventions.
- In collaboration with the family, work with other internal and external partners (i.e. schools, faith community, other human services organizations) to develop natural supports to eliminate barriers to services, enhance existing community services or develop new services based on the needs of families.
- A Master's level degree and corresponding professional licensure
- A minimum of 1 year prior experience working with children or adults with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities in a program that diagnoses, evaluates and treats minors and their families in a community based setting as needed
- Prior experience providing and managing mental and behavioral health services and Evidenced Based Practices preferred
- Approved site for the National Health Services Corps
- Training and Development