Posting: School Social Worker - Global Psychological
December 20, 2022
Have you considered a social work career helping kids in a K – 12 setting? There is so much need in our schools...you could have such an impact!!!
Global Psychological specializes in assessing and providing much needed services within the area of Special Education. We help schools meet the critical needs of their students. We strive to bring positive change to the education industry and society at large.
As a School Social Worker, you will assess students with serious social and emotional problems that interfere with learning. You will:
- determine and implement appropriate therapeutic strategies to effect changes in behavior/social interactions of students and their families
- be actively involved in developing:
- Functional Behavior Assessments
- Behavior Intervention Plans
- work closely with a multidisciplinary team
If you are graduating with a Master’s in Social Work or are an alumnus, we’d love to speak with you!
We are primarily in the Detroit/Metro Detroit area, but we are GROWING. We have a presence in Flint, Saginaw, Benton Harbor, Indiana, Ohio, Illinois and Texas.
If you have a heart for kids and want to make a difference, please email Stephen Gniewek at firstname.lastname@example.org!