Posting: 2 Year Early Career Fellowship - Start My Wellness
February 14, 2023
Early Career Fellowship
A career as an outpatient therapist is one of the most exciting opportunities for mental health professionals. We’ll help you get
the skills, training and tools to do it successfully.
Start My Wellness is offering an exclusive 2-year fellowship. The perfect next step after grad school.
What you’ll get out of our fellowship:
- Hours towards full-licensure
- Excellent supervision and mentoring
- Strong income (potential to earn up to $65,000 in year one)
- Practice your skills in a structured environment
- Advanced training in assessment, diagnosis and treatment
- Increased confidence as an independent practitioner
- Referral building skills such as blogging about your work
- We handle all the headaches of billing, collections and insurance
You will provide mental health treatment to adults and/or children. Patients range in diagnoses and issues, but most are kids or adults looking to improve their life. Therapists empower people to make better decisions based on new self-understanding. There are also opportunities to work with couples, families, and groups.
- Work in a private practice setting, one of the best options for mental health professionals
- Health insurance stipend for 25+ weekly billable hours
- Our effective marketing will help build up your caseload
- Responsive and flexible admin team; you can focus on being a clinician
- Turn-key opportunity: sign up and get the tools and support to help you be successful
The ideal candidate:
- Strongly interested in multidisciplinary approaches
- Motivated to learn and improve clinical skills
- Flexible schedule, able to work online and in Ferndale, Michigan.
- Strong attention to detail in completing notes, answering emails, etc.
- Ready to join a collegial, learning focused environment
- Able to work at least 25 patient hours per week
If this sounds right for you, send your resume and schedule an interview with Anton Babushkin.
Dr. Anton Babushkin, CEO