The State Opioid Response Evaluation project is seeking a student assistant for a grant-funded project
The State Opioid Response Evaluation project is seeking a student assistant for a grant-funded project. The current end date is Sept. 30, 2020, with potential for continuation. Data collection on the project is extensive and we are looking for someone to assist with both clerical and data tasks including; direct communication with clinical staff across the state via email and a WordPress website, data entry and routine data reporting.
Approximately 10- 15 hours per week. Hourly salary $12 - $15 depending on experience and qualifications.
- Send 6 Month Follow Up reminder GPRA emails to clinicians and PIHP
- Update and maintain migprainfo.org website using WordPress
- Update and maintain GPRA@wayne.edu email listserv and delete invalid email addresses
- Run monthly SPSS frequencies for PIHP and Agency GPRA reporting
- Assist with GPRA data entry as needed
- Other research-related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree; Master’s Degree preferred in Social Work, Psychology, Public Health or related field.
- Excellent communication skills (email, report writing)
- Some experience with research and data management
- Ability to work effectively independently
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and multi-task
- Proficient in Qualtrics, SPSS, Excel and WordPress
Qualified resumes can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.