Associate Director, Academic Support
Marilynn Knall has spent the past 24 years working for the School of Social Work. She is a member of the Council on Social Work Education 2013-15 Advisory Board.
Knall is special assistant to the associate dean for academic affairs and responsible for the management of the day-to-day operations of that office. She is responsible for coordinating, assisting with and implementing academic support roles, which includes course scheduling, hiring and maintenance of part-time faculty, and new faculty orientation. She is also responsible for maintaining various student support activities such as student complaints, academic termination/reinstatement, and grade appeals. She provides support to the Curriculum and Instruction Committee, the Student Academic Review Committee, the Academic Services Team, and to special projects such as Curriculum Day and Concentration Day.
Degrees and Certifications
- M.S.W., Wayne State University
- Limited License Master Social Worker
- Post Graduate Certificate Gerontology, Wayne State University
- MIS Gerontology Focus, Wayne State University
- Post Bachelor Certificate Service Learning, Wayne State University
- B.S. in Management Information Systems, Wayne State University