Kevin Kinsel has almost 30 years of professional social work experience in medical case management, inpatient psychiatry, managed care, community case management, clinical therapy and leadership. He has served for 10 years as a field instructor for Wayne State, University of Michigan and Marygrove College, is an online instructor of social problems and cultural diversity for Baker College. He joined the Wayne State part-time social work faculty in 2013.
Degrees and Certifications
- M.S.W., University of Michigan
- B.S.W., Wayne State University
- CTh (Graduate Certificate in Theology), Ecumenical Theological Seminary
- L.M.S.W., State of Michigan, Clinical & Macro Endorsements
- Certified LEAN Healthcare – Quality Improvement
- Human behavior