Posting: Several Open Positions - Safe House Center, Ann Arbor MI
April 26, 2023
SafeHouse Center is hiring!
Help us expand our services capacity!
Are you looking for a new career opportunity which involves providing impactful and meaningful support to your community?
Do you have a passion for crisis intervention work and safety planning?
At SafeHouse Center, we strive to foster a positive and engaging work environment where staff are committed to operating with integrity and high ethical standards. We center diversity, respect, and self-awareness.
- Crisis Line Advocate- Day & afternoon shifts
- Crisis Support Advocate
- Shelter Advocate
- Crisis Support Walk in Advocate
- Sexual Assault Services Legal Advocate
- Fund Development Associate
- Bachelor's Degree or the equivalent of 2 years of professional or lived experience preferred but not required.
- Skilled in interpersonal communication and teamwork
- Experience in crisis management is preferred but not required
- Experience working effectively with people from diverse racial, economic, and clutural backgrounds is preferred
- Fluency in language(s) other than Englis is desired
Laura Hoehner-Dane, MA, NPMG, LMSW-clinical
Volunteer, Intern and Speaker's Bureau Coordinator
Ph: 734-973-0242 ext. 297
4100 Clark Road
Ann Arbor, MI 48105