What makes our continuing education unique?
- Increased commitment to provide Continuing Education programs within agencies and workplaces.
- Ongoing programs that integrate the most recent developments in practice and is augmented by research-based data.
- Extended CE programs that help therapists integrate new therapy techniques in practice.
- Highly experienced instructors, many with over 30 years of practice experience working in our communities.
- Sensitivity and attention to gender, race, ethnicity, class, and sexual orientation.
- Focus on empowering multiply challenged families and clients.
- Urban mission to strengthen communities.
- Long standing commitment to greater Detroit metropolitan area.
- MCBAP-approved education provider.
- Early Parenting and Child Development from an Infant Mental Health Perspective (1 CEU) on June 19, 2019
- Youth Violence Online Course (2 CEUs) on June 19, 2019
- Racial Justice Online Lecture (2 CEUs) on June 19, 2019
- HIPAA Compliance & Ethical Social Work Practice Online Course (2 CEUs) on June 19, 2019
- More events
Aug. 17 - 7:00 a.m.