Social Work Research Centers
Research is the bedrock of social work practice, ensuring that individuals, families and communities receive the most effective, innovative, and culturally attuned interventions and treatments that social workers are able to provide. Here at Wayne State we have committed faculty, staff, funding and additional resources to two specialized centers, which impact our profession and the quality of life in our home, Detroit, and around the globe.
Warriors Supporting Detroit Through COVID-19
With the rapid changes to the way we communicate, work, live and support one another during the COVID-19 outbreak, we are committed to supporting our Detroit community with resources and opportunities to connect with one another.
- COVID-19 Healthcare Provider Support Hotline
- Detroit Community Resource List
- COVID-19 Expert Tip and Resource Sheets
- COVID-19 Patient Improvement and Well-being Initiative
- Social Work Warriors In Action Support List