Posting: Therapist - Rochester Center for Behavioral Medicine, Rochester Hills MI
April 26, 2023
The Rochester Center for Behavioral Medicine (www.rcbm.net) is an outpatient psychiatric clinic located in Rochester Hills, Michigan serving patients across the state of Michigan.
Established 30 years ago, RCBM is a highly collaborative, multi-disciplinary practice, with a longstanding reputation for clinical experience.
We are looking for compassionate, skilled therapists to join our staff.
Current therapist positions are virtual.
RCBM therapists enjoy a family-friendly environment, flexible scheduling, regular opportunities for collaboration with colleagues, the ability to learn and grown with our multi-disciplinary team, and top-notch administrative support.
Responsibilities will include:
- up to 35 hours per week of patient care
- conducting new intakes
- performing psychotherapy
- completing associated administrative activities
- consulting/collaborating with other RCBM professionals.
Candidates must be licensed in the state of Michigan, open to working with a range of patient ages and presenting concerns, and experienced with CBT.
Our comprehensive package includes:
- Performance-based bonus opportunity
- Health insurance covered at 100%
- Short-term disability policy covered at 100%
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- 401(k) with up to 4% match
- Liability insurance
- Continuing education subscription
- Supervision included
Human Resource Generalist
Rochester Center for Behavioral Medicine
441 South Livernois Road
Rochester Hills, Michigan 48307