Posting: Program Coordinator - The Phyllis Gruber Resource Center
May 11, 2023
Goal: To be directly involved in overseeing the entire Resource Center program and provide individual therapy for its participants.
- Fully or limited licensed, social worker, professional counselor, or therapist.
- Experience counseling youth who were in the foster/juvenile justice system and/or grew up in poverty and/or who are now young adults who had been in either system or grew up in poverty would be helpful.
- Familiarity with the Medicaid billing criteria, including intake, assessments and progress notes protocols, would be helpful.
- Administrative or supervisory experience would be helpful.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Work with President in overseeing entire program, including appropriate placement of mentors, tutors, and other volunteers with program participants.
- Provide individual counseling to not more than 15 program participants at least once a week.
- Serve as participants’ case manager, monitoring their progress in their educational, life skills and job readiness training.
- Prepare intake assessment forms and participate in assessment process for each prospective participant.
- Prepare monthly progress reports for each participant.
- Maintain communication with trainers, volunteers.
- 32 hours plus per week (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday)
- Resource Center facility
- All activity will be done on-site.
For more information contact:
Fred Gruber, President of the Resource Center