Posting: Community Living Services, Inc.(CLS) - Intake Specialist/Mental Health Professional
April 28, 2022
Community Living Services, Inc.(CLS), a non-profit located in Wayne, MI is seeking qualified social worker or limited licensed psychologist to serve as an Intake Specialist/Mental Health Professional. This position will facilitate and coordinate the intake process and for community-based requests for services/supports.
- Master’s Degree in human services field and Licensed Masters Social Worker (LMSW) or (LLMSW) credential with the State of Michigan or Master’s Degree in Psychology with appropriate State licensure and at least three years’ community mental health experience.
- A minimum of one year experience with working with children and adults with developmental disabilities.
- Experience with development of Individual Plans of Service utilizing Person and Family Centered principles.
- Experience with proving services to children and families in a variety of settings who have complex emotional needs.
- Past experience working as a Wraparound Facilitator is a plus.
- Must minimally meet education, and experience requirements for provisional credentialing as a Qualified Intellectual Disabilities Professional (QIDP)and Child Mental Health Professional (CMHP); full QIDP and CMHP credentials preferred.
- QIDP and CMHP training requirements will be arranged upon hire and must be completed as a condition of employment.
The Intake Specialist/Mental Health Professional position requires travel throughout Wayne, Oakland, and Macomb counties. Must have valid driver’s license, acceptable driving record and access to reliable transportation.
Minimum Salary: $43,340 annualized; negotiable.
Benefit package includes Medical (BCBSM PPO), Dental, Vision, 401(k) and more!
Submit resumes: via email to email@example.com OR by fax at (734) 467-7636.
For additional information about CLS please visit our website at: www.comlivserv.com
CLS is an Equal Opportunity Employer
phone number: (734) 722-4094