Posting: Psychotherapist - Authentic Self Consulting and Psychotherapy
June 21, 2022
Authentic Self Consulting and Psychotherapy is hiring a contractual therapist to see adult patients in individual psychotherapy.
We are a fully telehealth practice based in Metro Detroit specializing in psychodynamic treatment with a special focus on serving the LGBTQ+ community.
Qualified applicants meet the following criteria:
- Have an LLMSW or LMSW
- Have familiarity and interest in providing psychodynamic psychotherapy
- Have familiarity and interest in working with LGBTQ+ individuals
- Are comfortable working via telehealth and using electronic health record platforms
- Are interested in continuing their training and education related to providing effective psychotherapy
- Are willing to conduct a minimum of 5 psychotherapy sessions per week as well as 1-2 additional hours per week on progress notes and supervision
- Are willing to promote themselves professionally and generate some of their own referrals
- A competitive fee split, beginning at 60% to the therapist/40% to the practice and increasing as your hours increase
- In-network submission with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- Supervision toward licensure
- A $250 continuing education stipend after your first six months
- Patient referrals and promotion on practice website
- Professional development/continuing education opportunities
- Technical support, billing, and collections
To apply for this position, please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cover letters should include information about your familiarity and interest in psychodynamic practice as well as information about your familiarity and comfort level in working with the LGBTQ+ community.
To learn more about our practice, please visit www.authenticselfconsulting.com