Posting: Master Level Social Worker - Courtyard Manor of Wixom
November 14, 2022
Courtyard Manor of Wixom is currently looking for a motivated, energetic, and caring limited or fully licensed Master Level Social Worker to provide clinical services for a caseload of 23 adult residents diagnosed with severe and persistent mental illness, co-occurring substance use disorders, and medical co-morbidities.
Courtyard Manor of Wixom is licensed as an Adult Foster Care home providing services including psychosocial/case management assessments, person centered planning, group therapy, individual therapy, crisis intervention, and discharge planning.
Job responsibilities include:
- Completes Psychosocial/Case Management Assessments and Co-Occurring Screenings/Assessments on assigned residents upon admission and annually.
- Completes Person-Centered Planning documents on admission and annually including Pre-Plans, Crisis Plans, and Individual Plans of Service.
- Completes/facilitates Individual Plans of Service (IPOS) upon admission and annually with quarterly reviews.
- Participates in initial, quarterly, and annual treatment planning meetings with the multidisciplinary team.
- Provides Psychoeducational & Therapy Groups throughout the week for assigned residents as listed in the resident’s IPOS.
- Functions as a group and individual Therapist for an assigned caseload of residents using Motivational Interviewing, Solution Focused Therapy, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, and other therapeutic techniques/models as appropriate.
- Functions as a Case Manager for an assigned caseload of residents to ensure coordination of care/services.
- Assists in the facilitation of Self-Help groups including Schizophrenia Alliance, AA/NA, and Nicotine Anonymous.
- Provides Crisis Intervention services as needed.
- Participates in Discharge Planning and completes Discharge Summaries & Discharge Instructions as required.
- Facilitates securing guardianship for residents, when needed.
- Participates in family education initiatives as appropriate.
- Participates in clinical staff meetings.
- Must successfully complete and maintain required training sessions and basic screening tests.
Other related duties as assigned.
- Master’s Degree in Social Work.
- Must possess an LMSW or LLMSW in the State of Michigan.
- Behavioral Health and/or Community Mental Health experience strongly preferred.
- Experience working with an Electronic Health Record and Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) preferred.
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions:
- To fulfill job requirements, the employee must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with frequent interruptions.
- Must possess excellent time management or organization skills.
- Must be able to perform physical tasks of writing/computer use for extended periods of time; facilitate multiple groups per day; and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Work schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:30-5:00 pm. No nights, weekends, or on-call.
Full-time Pay: From $52,000.00 per year
Benefits: 401(k) 401(k) matching Dental insurance Health insurance Life insurance Paid time off Referral program Tuition reimbursement Vision insurance
Schedule: 8 hour shift Day shift Monday to Friday