Posting: Constituent Services Fellow, Office of State Representative Natalie Price
December 21, 2022
Constituent Services Fellow, Office of State Representative Natalie Price
The Office of State Rep. Natalie Price is seeking a highly motivated and organized social work student to help with constituent services and community outreach in Michigan’s 5th House District. Students with ties to the city of Detroit are strongly encouraged to apply.
Primary Responsibilities/ Duties:
- Communicate with constituents in a timely manner to address their concerns or assist them with casework. ●
- Collaborate with state agencies to assist constituents with their issues.
- Maintain positive relations with community organizations and stakeholders.
- Stay informed on political issues, events, and activities in the district.
- Work with the Lansing office staff and help keep the Representative up-to-date on casework.
- Attend events in the district with/on behalf of the Representative as needed.
- Assist the office with planning community events such as town halls and other outreach projects.
$15/hr, 20 hrs/week
Skills and Requirements:
- Preferably a student seeking a Masters degree in Social Work.
- Access to a computer, secure internet connection, phone, and transportation.
- Possess excellent oral and written communication, and customer service skills.
- Work collaboratively as part of a team with the other office staff.
Send resume to email@example.com with the subject line ‘Constituent Services Fellow’.