Posting: Social Worker BSW or MSW - Regency at Chene
January 4, 2023
Social Worker BSW/MSW
Are you a social worker dedicated to improving the lives of seniors in a skilled nursing home setting? As a social worker at Regency at Chene you will provide medically-related social services that help guests to attain and/or maintain their physical, mental and psychosocial well-being.
At Ciena Healthcare, we take care of you too, with an attractive benefit package including:
- Competitive pay,
- Life Insurance,
- 401K with matching funds,
- Health insurance,
- Employee discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- SPOTLIGHT, our virtual community and rewards and recognitions program, exclusively for Ciena staff members
In addition, we will help you advance your career with tuition reimbursement, discounts and other support.
You will join an experienced, hard-working team that values communication and strong teamwork abilities.
- Completes admissions, social services evaluations, provides for social services or referrals, and maintains communication with resident and families.
- Assists guests with financial and legal matters (e.g., applying for pensions, referrals to lawyers, referrals to funeral homes for preplanning arrangements);
- Provides discharge planning services (e.g., helping to place a guest on a waiting list for community congregate living, arranging intake for home care services, assisting with transfer arrangements to other facilities, working with outside agencies toward safe discharges);
- Provides or arranges needed counseling services and psychiatric medication management as indicated.
- Assures documentation is accurate and timely in MDS care plans.
- Current social work licensure in the state.
- Bachelor’s degree in social work required; master's degree preferred.
- One year of supervised social work experience in a health care setting is preferred.
Covid 19 vaccination or acceptable exemption required
About Ciena Healthcare
Ciena Healthcare is Michigan’s largest provider of skilled nursing and rehabilitation care services.
We serve our residents with compassion, concern, and excellence, believing that every one of them is a unique person who deserves our best each day that we care for them. If you have a passion for improving the lives of those around you and working with others who feel the same way, Ciena is the place for you!
Apply here: https://jobs.apploi.com/view/698340